Tickets are issued subject to the following terms and conditions of Climax Promotions and Events Ltd (the promoter), the event and the venue. Please read through terms and conditions prior to purchase. Full terms and conditions and further event details are available on the event website. Venue terms and conditions are available upon request.
The Ticket is issued for the Festival by the Promoter subject to the following Conditions.
1. The use of this Ticket shall constitute acceptance by the Bearer of the Conditions of Issue and imply an undertaking on the part of the Bearer to observe them and any other notice or regulation issued by the Promoter and displayed at the Venue.
2. All Tickets remain the property of the Promoter and are not transferable save to those people for whom the Tickets were purchased as part of a group booking. Those people will be subject to the Conditions of Issue which will apply as if he/she were the original recipient of the Ticket.
3. The Ticket will be exchanged for a wristband at the entrance gates and affixed by Festival staff. The Bearer must retain the counterpart Ticket on his or her person at all times. Where a wristband is issued to the Bearer without a Ticket, the Bearer must affix his or her wristband prior to entering the Venue. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to the Bearer or to eject the Bearer, where the wristband has been incorrectly affixed and, in either case, where the wristband has been damaged or tampered with.
4. This Ticket may not be offered as a prize in a promotion or competition or transferred, lent or sold to any third party for profit or personal gain, as part of a hospitality or travel package or used for any other commercial purpose without the written consent of the Promoter. Tickets purchased from unauthorised sources, including from Internet touts or via Internet auction sites will be void and will not permit entry to the Venue.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to search all people and personal property upon entry to and while at the Venue. Glass items, candles, gas canisters, flares, knives, illegal substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, nitrous oxide, animals, fireworks, smoke canisters, poles, banners or flags, drones and any items which in the absolute discretion of the Promoter are considered to be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the Festival.
6. NO Glass is permitted anywhere in the Venue
7. But for the exceptions set out in this clause, any equipment capable of recording (whether temporarily or permanently) or transmitting any audio visual or audio-visual, material is prohibited. Mobile telephones are permitted within the Venue but the use of mobile telephones for such activities is prohibited save for personal non-commercial use. Photographic equipment is permitted provided that it is for personal non-commercial use only. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the Bearer agrees to pay the Promoter the cost of a licence issued by the Promoter for permission to take photographs or visual/audio visual/audio recordings for commercial use.
8. Items prohibited by the Conditions of Issue shall not be brought to the Venue. Any permitted items used contrary to the Conditions of Issue and any prohibited items shall be confiscated without any liability on the Promoter to safeguard or return such items.
9. The Bearer shall not offer or distribute (either free or for sale) within the Venue any consumer article or commercial product of any nature or purchase any such item from any vendor not authorised by the Promoter
10. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Venue or eject any person from the Venue if, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, the Bearer may be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the Festival, for example if the Bearer refuses to be searched upon entering the Venue or whilst at the Venue, appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively or in possession of any item prohibited by the Conditions of Issue or undertaking any act prohibited by the Conditions of Issue or fails to comply with any lawful instruction issued by or on behalf of the Promoter.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or change the Festival programme, without prior notification. Refunds will not be issued should the programme be altered or if a particular artist does not appear, including headline artists.
12. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the entire Festival is cancelled, in which case you will be offered Tickets at any rescheduled Festival (subject to availability) up to the face value of the Ticket or, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled Festival or the Festival is not rescheduled, a full refund. In the event that you accept a Ticket to a rescheduled Festival you will not, at a later date, be entitled to claim a refund in respect of the cancelled date.
13. Refunds for rescheduled events, whereby you cannot attend the rescheduled date, will be offered via an automated email sent from Skiddle. You must follow the link within the email to request your refund within 7 days of the cancellation email being sent, or before the rescheduled event takes place (whichever is sooner). If you are aware of a rescheduled event, but do not receive an email, please contact email@example.com We cannot accept any refund requests outside of the periods stated above. Other fees such as Booking Fees, Handling/Postage fees, Charity Donations and Ticket Refund Protection are non-refundable. Refunds will be issued only to the original purchaser or to the original credit card used for the purchase.
14. If the Festival is cancelled, the Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses wasted or incurred by the Bearer including, but not limited to, accommodation or transport costs, or any direct or indirect losses or damage of whatever kind.
15. The Bearer gives their irrevocable and free of charge express consent to the use of their actual or simulated image, voice or likeness in connection with the advertising, promotion or commercial exploitation of the Festival or any past or future festival by the Promoter or any licensee of the Promoter in any media for any period throughout the
16. We will have specific facilities available for our Disabled customers will also have access to disabled toilets & other facilities. If you are in need of further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event or speak to one of our stewards on the day. Please be aware that the Festival is on a green field site and some areas will be hard to negotiate particularly in poor weather conditions.
17. An Infant aged 4 and under as at 3rd June 2022, will have access to the Festival free of charge. The Promoter reserves the right to cap the number of Infant Tickets it issues. Proof of age may be required on entry for Infant tickets. Please ensure that you have ID with proof of age with you for your Infant in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in your Infant being refused entry to or asked to leave the Venue.
18. Tickets for Children aged between 5 and 15 as at 3rd June 2022, can be purchased with adult tickets. The Promoter reserves the right to cap the number of Child Tickets it issues. Proof of age may be required on entry for Child tickets. Please ensure that you have ID with proof of age with you for your child/children in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in your Child being refused entry to or asked to leave the Venue.
19. Teenagers aged between 16 and 17 as at 3rd June 2022 are entitled to purchase a teen Ticket. Teen ticket holders can only camp in the designated Teen campsite, which is a delegated ‘dry’ site. No alcohol is permitted on this site and strict searches will be conducted. We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18s on site.
20. Adults are reminded that there are areas of the Venue, especially immediately in front of the stage and some bands or acts that may be inappropriate and may contain adult content. Any Adult is responsible entirely for the safety and welfare of any Infant and/or Child and/or Teenager in its party. Please ensure that all Infants and/or Children and/or Teenagers carry ID with proof of age (or that the responsible Adult carries ID on their behalf). Failure to provide such ID may result in entry being refused or the Infant and/or Child and/or Teenager being asked to leave the Venue.
21. In the event of an Infant and/or Child and/or a Teenager being refused entry to the Venue or being removed from the Venue, the accompanying Adult will take sole responsibility for the care and control of the Infant and/or Child and/or Teenager and the Promoter will bear no responsibility.
22. There is a designated area on the campsite for Families which is subject to availability. There is a Kids’ Zone which provides entertainment for Infants and Children during the Festival. Children must be accompanied by an Adult at all times.
23. We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
24. In light of the current COVID 19 pandemic, you understand that there are particular risks associated with attending any outdoor gathering (including the Festival). We will take reasonable steps to comply with any relevant guidelines intended to reduce the spread of COVID 19 and we will make you aware of these measures. However, we cannot be responsible for the behaviour or health of other Festival attendees and cannot effectively ensure that no attendees at the Festival will have COVID-19. Accordingly, we will not be responsible if you catch COVID-19 at the Festival or for any illness or death of any Festival attendees caused by COVID 19.
25. Any breach of the Conditions of Issue will render this Ticket automatically void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such Ticket shall be withdrawn without any refund. For the avoidance of doubt, this will include refusal of entry to the Venue or ejection from the Venue.
26. Admission to the Venue is at the Bearer’s own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property in or around the Venue during, before or after the Festival.
27. These Conditions of Issue are governed by English law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with them shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Law.
28. Definitions: In these Conditions of Issue, the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings: “Bearer” means the holder of this Ticket;
29. Subject to license.
“Conditions of Issue” means these terms and conditions governing the issue and use of a Ticket and the terms upon which the Bearer is permitted to enter and remain within the Venue;
“Festival” means In It Together Festival;
“Festival Site” means the Main Arena and Campsites;
“Infant” means an infant of 4 and under as at 3rd June 2022;
“Child” means a child of 15 and under as at 3rd June 2022;
“Teenager” means any person aged between 16 and 17 as at 3rd June 2022;
“Adult” means any person aged 18 or over as at 3rd June 2022;
“Promoter” means Climax Promotions and Events LTD, 2 Alexandra Gate, Ffordd Pengam, Cardiff, CF242SA and, where the context requires, those acting on its behalf such as stewards and security guards;
“Ticket” means any Ticket (paper or digital) or Wristband (as applicable) issued for the Festival (whether or not for value) by the Promoter to include but not limited to Weekend, Day, Resident, Infant, Child, Teen, Student, VIP and Backstage Guest. All Tickets entitle the Bearer to unlimited entry and re-entry to the Venue. Where the Bearer holds a Day Ticket, entry and re- entry is for the day specified ONLY. For all other Ticket types, entry and re-entry is for the duration of the entire Festival. All Tickets entitle the Bearer to camp, save for Resident and Day Tickets, which do NOT entitle the Bearer to camp.
“Venue” means the Festival Site and the Campsite.
© Copyright Escape Records 2023. All Rights Reserved.